Automax IIID is an Automatic Transmission Fluid formulated from high quality base oils blended with an excellent additive pack to provide a lubricant which meets the specific requirements of the GM Dexron® III specifications. Although Dexron® III is a General Motors specification for their vehicles, there are some hydraulic pump manufacturers who recommend the use of this fluid in their hydraulic pump applications.
Viscosity – Typical 6.0 cSt @ 100oC
Designed for automatic transmissions, power steering systems, fluid drive systems and hydraulic systems where a Dexron® III fluid is specified.
Meets or exceeds the following:
- General Motors Dexron®
- III-H, III-G, III-F, III-E, III-D
- Mercedes Benz 236.1, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7
- ZF TE-ML 02F, 04D, 09, 11A, 14A, 17C
- Voith 55,6335 and 55,6336
- Allison C4, TES 389
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Chrysler Transmissions (except where MS-9602 or MS-7 176 is specified)
- Ford Mercon® Ford M2C138-CJ, M2C 166-H Fluids
- Volvo 97340, 97341
- MAN 339 Z1, V1, Z2, V2
- Sperry, Vickers, Denison and Sunstrand for hydraulic pump systems.
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.