Automax DCT is a high performance multivehicle transmission oil for modern vehicles with Dual Clutch Transmissions (DCT). It is blended with synthetic base stocks and specialised additives to give the appropriate friction characteristics required for wet clutches while still providing excellent anti-wear performance for the transmission componentry. It has excellent thermal and oxidation stability which ensures longer oil life and stable properties, contributing to long component life. Balanced extreme pressure (EP) additives provide protection against wear and gear pitting.
Viscosity – Typical 7.0 cSt @ 100oC
A multi–vehicle DCT fluid for use in Ford, Chrysler, VW, Audi S-Tronic, BMW, MB, Mitsubishi, Skoda, Nissan, Seat and Volvo transmissions
Meets the performance requirements of:
- Audi, VW, SEAT, Skoda (TL 052 182, TL 052 529)
- Ford Getrag M2C936A (BOT 341)
- BMW Getrag 83 22 2 148 578, 83 22 2 148 579, 83 22 2 0 440 214, 83 22 2 147 477
- MB 236.21 (001 989 85 03) 236.25
- Peugeot/Citroen 9734.S2
- Ferrari TF DCT-F3
- Fiat BOT 341
- Mitsubishi MZ320065 Dia-Queen SSTF-I
- Porsche 999.917.080.00 (FFL-3)
- Renault Getrag BOT 450
- Volvo 1161838 1161839
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.