Automax CVT is a high-performance multivehicle transmission oil for modern vehicles with Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT). It is blended with synthetic base stocks and specialised additives to give the appropriate friction characteristics required while still providing excellent anti-wear performance for the transmission componentry. It extends transmission life by minimising wear, reduced deposit formations, longer service life due to the full synthetic base stocks and shear-stable additive technology.
Viscosity – Typical 7.0 cSt @ 100oC
A multi–vehicle CVT fluid for use in the latest model American, European and Asian vehicles belt or chain drive CVTs.
Meets the performance requirements of:
- Audi VW (TL 52180/G052 180, TL52516/G 052 516)
- Ford (CVT 30, WSS-M2C933-A, M2C928-A, Motorcraft XT-7-QCFT, Mercon C, CVT23)
- Subaru (Lineartronic CV30, CVTF-II, High Torque CVTF, e-CVT, i-CVTF, i-CVT FG)
- Honda (HCF2, HMMF with torque converter or with Start Clutch)
- Mitsubishi DiaQueen (CVTF-J1, CVTF-J4)
- BMW (8322 0 136 376 / 8322 0 429 154 (EZL 799A))
- Suzuki (CVTF 3320, TC, NS-2, CVTF Green 1, CVTF Green 2)
- Toyota Lexus (TC, CVT-FE, WS (Prius eCVT only))
- Mini Cooper (EZL 799A / ZF CVT V1)
- Punch (EZL 799A)
- Hyundai KIA (SP-CVT 1)
- Daihatsu Ammix (CVTF-DC, CVTF-DFE) Part 08700-K9000
- GM/Saturn (DEX-CVT, GM CVT)
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep FCA (NS-2 / CVT+4)
- Mazda (CVTF 3320)
- MB (236.20)
- Nissan (NS-1, NS-2, NS-3)
- Shell Green 1V
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.