Prolube Hyplex Turbine Series Oils are blended from highly refined thermally stable base oils and special additive packages which give superior protection against oxidation, wear and corrosion. This additive system also provides excellent water and air separation, to ensure reliable operation with minimal foaming and emulsification.
Use in the majority of hydraulic systems in earthmoving equipment, machine tools, forklifts, presses, rams and extruders or whenever the following specifications are required. (Do NOT use in hydraulic equipment with silver bearing surfaces – in this case use zinc free Hyplex ZF Series Oils). Any leaks of this product are very clearly visible if examined using an high intensity Ultra Violet light.
Meets the performance requirements of :
- Eaton Brochure 694 for 35VQ25A (formerly Vickers 1-286-S, M-2950-S.)
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP) & Part 3 (HVLP).
- Denison HF-1, HF-2, HF-0.
- Commercial Hydraulics except those with silver bearing surfaces.
- General Motors LS -2.
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM and HV
- Racine variable volume vane pumps.
- Cincinnati Milacron P.68, P.69, P.70.
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.