Hyplex S Series Hydraulic Oils are blended from HVI virgin base stocks and contain a special thermally stable additive (ZDDP) which inhibits oxidation, protects bearings from corrosion and prevents wear. Hyplex S Series Oil provides excellent performance in vane pumps and high-pressure systems. It caters for most hydraulic equipment, such as machine tools, earthmoving equipment, forklifts, hydraulic presses, rams and extruders.
Use in the majority of hydraulic systems in earthmoving equipment, machine tools, forklifts, presses, rams and extruders or whenever the following specifications are required. (Do NOT use in hydraulic equipment with silver bearing surfaces – in this case use zinc free Hyplex ZF Series Oils)
Meets or exceeds the following:
- Eaton Brochure 694 for 35VQ25A (formerly Vickers I-286-S, M-2950-S)
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP)
- Denison HF-1, HF-2, HF-0
- Commercial Hydraulics except those with silver bearing surfaces
- General Motors LS -2
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM, ISO 11158 HM
- Racine variable volume vane pumps.
- Cincinnati Milacron P.68, P.69, P.70
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.