Hyplex H Series Hydraulic Oils are blended from high quality virgin base oils and special additive packages which give superior protection against oxidation, wear and corrosion. These oils have a very high viscosity index which prevents thinning out at high temperatures and makes them eminently suitable for all types of hydraulic equipment working under extreme conditions
Use in the majority of hydraulic systems in earthmoving equipment, machine tools, forklifts, presses, rams and extruders or whenever the following specifications are required.
Meets or exceeds the following:
- Eaton Brochure 694 for 35VQ25A (formerly Vickers I-286-S, M-2950-S)
- DIN 51524, Part 2 (HLP), Part 3 (HVLP)
- Cincinnati Milacron P.68, P.69, P.70.
- ISO 11158 Categories HM and HV
- Racine variable volume vane pumps.
- General Motors LS2
- ASTM D6158 Type HM and HV
- AFNORE NF E 48-603 HM and HV.
- Commercial Hydraulics except those with silver bearing surfaces
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.