Talcor Complex BG Moly is a blend of a high viscosity petroleum base oil, with a shear stable lithium complex thickener and fortified with polymers.
Superior performance capabilities are provided by the precise blending of complex additives including TALCOR’s unique T.S.P. system, thus maximising anti-wear, rust and oxidation inhibiting characteristics.
- All weather heavy duty service for mining, cement, steel, construction and transport industry, where high temperatures are a concern.
- T.S.P. is a scientifically selected combination of synergistic metallic elements, both solid and liquid, incorporated to perform a specific lubrication function.
- Polymers ensure the lubricant will not wash out, pound out or splatter under the heaviest loads or vibration.
- Bonding and cohesive properties provide superior lubricant retention in bearings.
- Complex thickener gives operating temperatures up to 235°C for short periods.
- TALCOR Complex BG Moly has good pumpability over a wide temperature range, and can be dispensed by conventional automatic systems where required.
- Complex BG Moly has the added benefit of being fortified with moly for applications where heavy loads, shock loading and vibration is present.
- TALCOR Complex BG Moly grease is not compatible with sodium or inorganic base greases.
- Maximum dN values not to exceed 75000.
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.