Petrotac EP Premium is Petron Corporation’s newest offering in shovel and dragline Open Gear Lubrication designed to meet the latest requirements of leading OEMs.
Petrotac EP Premium is a semi-synthetic, heavy-duty, extreme pressure Open Gear Lubricant designed to lubricate open gears on shovels, draglines, and associated mining equipment under all conditions.
Petrotac EP Premium can also be applied in sleeve type bushings and bearings and anti-friction bearings that, by definition, are slow speed/high load.
Petrotac EP Premium is manufactured from a select blend of high viscosity index base oils and poly alpha olefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids. These base fluids are blended to provide Petrotac EP Premium with exceptional adhesive film-forming characteristics. The ability of Petrotac EP Premium to form this film and resist “squeeze out” also allows the lubricant to cling tenaciously to vertical gearing and sliding surfaces that are predominant in mining mobile equipment.
Features & Benefits:
- High Viscosity Semi-Synthetic Fluid designed to lubricate heavily loaded open gears and extend component life while reducing consumption.
- Solid anti-wear and extreme pressure additives provide unparalleled protection in the most heavily loaded zones of gear tooth mesh.
- Petrotac EP Premium is available in two grades to accommodate a wide temperature range; 10-B and 30-B. 30-B is recommended for ambient temperatures ranging from 20ºF (-7ºC) and above. For applications below 20ºF (-7ºC) use 10-B.
- Weld load protection greater than (>) 800 kg.
- Lubricant resists wash-off in rain and snow.
- Environmentally friendly, does not contain any solvents.
Petrotac EP Premium is designed to lubricate open gears on shovels, draglines, and associated mining equipment under all conditions. Petrotac EP Premium may be applied by spraying, brushing, or dripping. Petrotac EP Premium is designed to be applied through all automatic lubrication equipment.
Petrotac EP Premium is available in pails, kegs, drums, bin tanks, and tank truck.
Petrotac EP Premium exceeds OEM base oil viscosity requirements for open gear lubricants
on shovels and draglines.
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.