The Petro Plate M5/800 series is a calcium sulfonate complex thickened lubricating grease. It is specially formulated
for mining equipment, construction equipment, and other heavy duty applications. This grease contains 5%
molybdenum disulfide for protection against the most severe shock loads that affect pins, bushings, and joints on
heavy duty equipment. Petro Plate M5/800 series grease is fortified with additives that insure long service life and
excellent corrosion resistance. Typical applications are electric and hydraulic shovels, draglines, haul trucks, loaders,
crawler and rubber tire dozers, pins, bushings, and low to medium speed bearings.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent pin and bushing life.
- Superb mechanical stability.
- Outstanding EP performance.
- Exceptional water wash-out resistance.
- Excellent performance in wet conditions.
- Superior resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Environmentally friendly grease that doesn’t contain any additives such as lead, antimony, zinc, barium, or phosphorous.
Petro Plate M5/800 series can be applied through all automatic lubrication equipment or manually through a hand held grease gun.
Petro Plate M5/800 series is available in 35 lb pails, 120 lb kegs, 400 lb drums, and bulk containers.
Petro Plate M5/800 series is designed to extend component service life while reducing lubricant consumption in all applications. If in doubt regarding the volume and/or frequency of lubricant to a specific lube point.
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.