Agtrans TTF is a high performance Universal Tractor & Transmission Oil (UTTO) and Hydraulic Fluid, blended to meet the requirements of most modern Tractors and is suitable for application where manufacturers specify a Tractor Transmission Fluid. Agtrans TTF also provides excellent frictional characteristics necessary to eliminate brake chatter or squawk in wet brakes. Agtrans TTF has the added bonus of a corrosion inhibition package to coat and protect internal metal surfaces in periods of shut down such as between seasons.
Viscosity – Typical 10.5 cSt @ 100oC
This fluid is designed for use in tractors requiring a common lubricant for transmission, final drive, hydraulics and wet brakes. It has been formulated for temperate to hot conditions where sustained thermal stability is essential.
Meets or exceeds the following:
- API: GL4 80W
- Allison C4
- AGCO Powerfluid 821XL, Q-186 (White Farm)
- Ford/New Holland ESN-M2C134-D, ESN-M2C86-B/C,
- FNHA-2-C-200.00 / 201.00
- Massey Ferguson CMS M1135, CMS M1141, CMS M1143,
- CMS M1145
- John Deere JDM J20C, J20D
- Case MS1207, MS1209, MS1210, MS1230
- Case New Holland CNH MAT3505, MAT3506, MAT3509,
- MAT3510, MAT3525, MAT3526, MAT3540
- ZF TE-ML 05F, 03E, 06E,F,K, N, R, 17E, 21F
- Volvo VCE WB 101, 102 Fendt Vario, Non Vario
- Deutz-Fahr Landini
- Class (Renault Transmissions) Same (Same Transmissions)
- Kubota UDT Fluid Caterpillar TO-2
- HCE 102 / 102W
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.
For New Zealand: