$5000 Holiday Giveaway!
WINNER: GREG PRESTON
Plan your own Holiday!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who fulfil the entry requirements.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st Cousin.
- The promotion commences at 8:00am (AEST) on 13/05/2021 and closes at 5.00pm (AEDST) on 10/06/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, an entrant must:
- Visit our stand and complete Sign Up Form at any of the below Events to go into Draw to Win Prize.
- Brisbane Truck Show – 13th to 16th May 2021
- CCFD Brisbane – 13th to 15th May 2021
- Farmfest Toowoomba – 8th June to 10th June 2021
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- One (1) entry per person permitted during the promotional period.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first (1) valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win the major prize, drawn at 10:00am AEDST on Tuesday 15th June 2021 at Prolube Lubricants, 15 Pinacle Street Brendale QLD 4500.
2021 Prolube $5000 Holiday Giveaway – Prize
- There is one (1) prize, valued at AUD $5000.00 incl. GST available to be won as part of this promotion.
- *$5000 Holiday Giveaway! – Winner of Prize must plan holiday through Chirn Park Travel Associates 3/41 Musgrave Avenue Chirn Park QLD 4215
- Winner of any prize equal or greater in value than AUD$500 will appear on the promoter’s website for a period of 28 days from the draw date. prolube.com.au/promo
- By accepting the prize, the winning entrant agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between the date of printing and the ultimate prize wins date.
- The promoter will honour all prizes and will not limit prize distribution based on quality or performance issues relating to printing or technical difficulties outside of the control of participants.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winning entrant does not redeem a prize (or part of a prize), and then the prize (or part of that prize) will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is AUD$5000.00 incl. GST
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and via email. Winner’s names will be posted on Prolube website prolube.com.au/promo on Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place at 12:00pm AEDST on Friday 18th June 2021 at 15 Pinacle Street, Brendale QLD 4500, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness and/or image in the event they are the winning entrant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winning entrant; or (e) use/taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each entrant must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information of Entrants in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant and/or its authorised representative. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Lidomont Pty Ltd Trading as Prolube Lubricants ABN 69 922 465 546 of 15 Pinacle Street, Brendale QLD 4500 Ph. 07 3881 1733
- Full terms and conditions can be downloaded from www.prolube.com.au/promo