Prolube Aglube HTX is an exceptionally shear stable hydraulic oil with excellent anti-wear, anti-foam, anti-corrosion and anti-oxidant properties. It has a very high viscosity index which prevents thinning out at high temperature.
Specifically blended to meet the stringent requirements of AUSTOFT and CAMECO DOWN UNDER cane harvesters but can be used in all hydraulic applications where high temperature and severe working conditions exist.
Meets performance requirements of all major hydraulic pump manufacturers including:
- Vickers 1-286-S, M-2950-S.
- Parker Hannifin HF-0.
- US Steel 136, 127.
- Commercial Hydraulics except those with silver bearing surfaces.
- General Motors LH-04-1, LH-06-1, LH-15-1.
- DIN 51524, Part 2.
- Lee Norse 100-1
- AFNORE 48-603.
- Racine variable volume vane pumps.
- Cincinnati Milacron P.68, P.69, P.70.
It is NOT for use in hydraulic equipment with silver bearing services.
These Downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the file to hard drive right click on the link and choose ‘save target as’.